In a long career of 20+ years, there are bound to be a few highlights – here are some of mine:
- 2018: Build Windows 10 master image
Built an MDT environment with language packs and 50+ applications. Created master image, transferred the environment to client site.
- 2018: Implemented new phone system
Prepared, managed and installed a new phone system based on open source software for a 15+ users architecture company.
- 2017: Implemented new phone system
Crucial member of the team that implemented a new phone system for 200+ users (switch to a Cisco AllIP from a Siemens ISDN system). I coordinated the move in collaboration with the global team handling IP phones and also installed the new devices
- 2014: Implemented SAP
in Baker McKenzie Zurich office in collaboration with the Global SAP team.
- 2012: Migrated 200+ users to Windows 7 and Office 2010 from Windows XP.
Built a customized image, transferred all user settings, led the rollout .
- 2010: Office relocation of Baker McKenzie Zurich,
merging a three location, 200-person office to one. Integral part of the entire relocation process, shouldering the IT aspect with assistance from my team.
- 2004: Migrated 150+ users to Document Management System.
led a local team in collaboration with Regional Teams to transfer all files to the DM system and configure server and clients.
- 2002: Migrated to Active Directory and Exchange 2000
- 1999: Moved to a Global Finance System.
Acted as local contact person, adapted required IT systems. Rolled out to clients.
- During course of entire career, conducted trainings in many different areas of IT,
for end users.