A while ago, I wrote a blog about Elementor vs. Divi. Which page builder to choose? Now I will write about Elementor Pro only. Remember, Pro is the paid version. As you know, Elementor Pro is my favorite Page builder for WordPress.
Elementor is honestly the most advanced page builder for WordPress in 2020. So if you work with the free version for a while, you want to buy the Pro version. Elementor Pro is a perfect fit if you’re a creative who likes visual rich websites but doesn’t want to code.
Elementor Pro Pricing
Elementor Pro has three different pricing plans: Personal, Plus, and Expert. The only downside with the Elementor Pro is that you can’t get a Lifetime plan. All Elementor Pro Pricing Packages Include 30-Day Money Back Guarantee For New Purchases. Renewal is 25% OFF.
There are many coupons for Elementor Pro available on the internet, or people write in blogs about coupon codes offer. They are false statements. Elementor does not offer any coupons. In the case of exclusive sales of Elementor Pro, they will only be available on their website.
So do not waste time looking for coupons!
What can you do only with the Pro version?
First, you need the Pro version if you have a shop. You need the Pro version to customize the header and footer.
Here is a listing of some features ONLY in the Pro version.
- Global widget -Save your favorite widget settings and reuse the widget on any page with a simple drag and drop.
- Popup Builder – Popup Builder gives you the freedom to create pixel-perfect popups, including advanced targeting options
- Theme Builder – Use Elementor’s industry-leading Theme Builder to edit every part of your site without code.
- Motion effects – Add interactions and animations to your site using Scrolling Effects and Mouse Effects.
- Form Widget – Goodbye, backend! Create all your forms live, right from the Elementor editor.
- Testimonial Carousel widget – Increase your business’ social proof by adding a rotating testimonial carousel of your most supportive customers.
- Countdown widget – Increase the sense of urgency by adding a countdown timer to your offer.
- Action links – Easily connect with your audience via WhatsApp, Waze, Google Calendar & more apps
- Display Conditions – Decide exactly where your global templates appear across your site.
- Header and Footer – Customize the header and footer areas of your site visually, without any code.
- Sticky Header – Add a sticky header to any page, or across your website, with a click of a button. No additional plugins needed.
- 404 page – Direct your visitors to custom make 404 pages that can be built entirely inside Elementor.
- Archive page – Design your entire blog in Elementor or designate different templates to different areas of your blog.
- Single Post – Create your blog post template and attribute it across your site or to any category, page, or taxonomy.
- Nav Menu Widget – Use the most advanced Menu Builder for WordPress and customize it visually; no coding needed.
- Table of Contents – Make your long-form content more readable for site visitors & search engines by adding a TOC
- Price Table Widget – Create advanced price tables that display your products or services.
- Woo Product Widget – Display your WooCommerce products and filter the exact products you want to display.
- and more
What can you expect in upcoming versions?
Full Site Editing: Change the header and footer and more in one place!
Let’s say you were working on a page in Elementor, and you looked at the header, and you recognized something that needed editing; you would need to leave that page to go and edit that template.
Not anymore, you can edit the footer or header without having to leave the page. It will save you time, effort, and a lot of unnecessary clicks.
This is just a new feature in Elementor Pro 2.9, which is already in Beta.
So go and get Elementor Pro! You will not regret it!